- Reset Forgotten Password If you have forgotten your Online Account password, reset it as follows. Click Reset Your Password . Enter: Your Username or 10-digit Vonage phone number 5-digit zip code for your account...
- Caller ID and Caller ID Block Caller ID with Name displays the name and telephone number (if available) for incoming calls on any Caller ID enabled device or telephone. For calls that you place from a Vonage U.S. residential...
- FAQs for Extensions® App The FAQs in this article address the most common questions asked about the Extensions App. For details on how to set up and use, see Extensions® App for iPhone® or Android™ . No iPhone or...
- Troubleshoot Calling Issues
- What is the Vonage® Extensions® App? This step-by-step guide provides an overview of the Extensions App for iPhone and Android. Screenshots help explain the features and how to use the Extensions App with your Vonage home service.
- Stay Connected with the Vonage® Extensions® App This step-by-step guide explains how to download and use the Extensions App on your iPhone or Android device to make and receive calls with your Vonage home service.
- Troubleshooting Tool This Troubleshooting Tool is a step-by-step guide to help identify and troubleshoot some common technical issues. To use this tool, you need to be at the location of your Vonage adapter...
- Check Voicemail from Any Phone Want to check your Vonage Voicemail even when you are away from home? This video will show you the steps to review your Voicemail messages using any phone. To avoid long distance charges when...
- Change Voicemail Settings This video provides the steps needed to manage and change your Voicemail settings through your online account. You can listen, save and delete Voicemail messages, set the duration a call will ring...
- International Country Codes To place a call to an international location, use the following dialing instructions. From U.S. phone number to Canada: 1 area code number *From U.S. phone number to Puerto Rico...
No results found.
You may be able to find what you're looking for using the links below:
- Sign in to your Online Account to manage features and services.
- Visit our New Customer help center.
- View our most popular articles.
- Visit our Support Video Center library.
- Visit our Business Solutions site.
- Contact us with your questions.
- Post your question on the Vonage Community.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try using an alternative word or spelling for your search.
- Change Content Type filter to "All".