Turn Caller ID Block On and Off
Your name and phone number display on Caller ID enabled devices when you make outgoing calls. Caller ID Block prevents your information from displaying. Instead, "Anonymous," "Private Caller" or "Private" is displayed when you make an outgoing call.
- Turn Caller ID Block on or off for all outgoing calls in your Online Account.
- Turn Caller ID Block on or off for all outgoing calls or for a single call on your Vonage phone.
- On a desktop computer: Caller ID Block is located on the Calling Features tab of the Features & Settings section.
- On a mobile device: Select a number to modify, scroll to Block Your Caller ID.
To toggle Caller ID Block on or off now, click below.
On the phone
- Dial *08 to turn off display of your Caller ID information on all outgoing calls.
- Dial *06 to turn on display of your Caller ID information on all outgoing calls.
- Dial *67 and then enter the phone number you want to call to turn off display of your Caller ID information for just that one call. Caller ID is turned back on once you complete your call.