Activate a Retail Vonage Adapter
Whether you are new to Vonage or an existing customer, you can purchase an adapter at a retail store. Adapters purchased at a store must be activated before installing and using it.
If you are new to Vonage and a Vonage salesperson did not sign you up for service at the store, you must activate your new account before setting up and using your adapter.
During activation, you select a calling plan and a telephone number, and provide your 911 address and valid payment information.
- Go to www.vonage.com/retail-subscribe.
- Click ACTIVATE ACCOUNT.
- Follow the prompts to sign up for service and activate your adapter.
If you are an existing Vonage customer, you have the option of adding a new voice line or moving an existing line to your newly purchased adapter.
- Sign in to your Online Account.
- Select Order Add-Ons or click Add-Ons in the Summary tab.
- Click on Order / Activate an Adapter.
- Select Activate Retail Adapter and select to Add a New Line or Move an Existing Line.
- Follow the prompts to complete activating your new adapter.