You can add a second voice line to your Vonage service through your Online Account. The cost for your additional line depends on the calling plan that you choose. See Compare Calling Plans for descriptions and pricing of our various plans.
You cannot add a line under the following conditions:
- You are a new customer and your adapter has not yet been configured and shipped.
- You currently have a pending order for an additional line that has not yet completed.
- Your account is in Suspend status or has been disconnected.
To add a line:
- Sign in to your Online Account.
- Click the Summary tab and click Add a Line.
- Choose a phone adapter and click Next.
- If you use an existing adapter, you must select an available port.
- If you order a new phone adapter, you must select the adapter model.
- Select a calling plan and click Next.
- Select a Telephone Number Option and then click Next.
- If you choose to get a telephone number, complete fields and click Reserve Number.
- If you choose to transfer an existing number, complete fields and click Check Availability.
- Complete shipping instructions, if you chose to order a new phone adapter, and click Next.
- Select an existing 911 Address or enter a new one and then click Select Address.
- Review 911 Address, click Confirm and then click Next.
- Review the order summary and click Next. The Terms of Service displays.
- Mark the check box to agree to the Vonage Terms of Service and click Place Order.
- Click Authorize Phone Number Transfer, if you chose to transfer a phone number. Once you complete and submit your electronic authorization, your number transfer takes up to 10 business days to complete.