Caller ID Block
When you sign up for Vonage service, your Caller ID is turned on by default. However, you can use Caller ID Block to block your Caller ID information from displaying when you make outgoing calls.
You can block your Caller ID for a single call made from your Vonage phone. You can also block your Caller ID for all outgoing calls from your Vonage phone or Online Account.
Cost: Included with your calling plan
Use Caller ID Block
Block Caller ID for a Single Call
- Dial *67.
- Enter the phone number that you want to call. Caller ID is blocked for that one call only.
Turn Caller ID Block Off and On
On your Vonage phone
- Dial *08 and then press 1 to turn Caller ID Block on. Your Caller ID information will not display.
- Dial *06 and then press 1 to turn Caller ID Block off. Your Caller ID information will display.
In your Online Account
- Sign in to your Online Account.
- Select the phone number under My Numbers, if appropriate.
- Go to the Features & Settings section and click Calling Features.
- Scroll down to Block Your Caller ID.
- Toggle ON or OFF.
When you block your Caller ID information from displaying on outgoing calls, the word Anonymous is displayed.