Support Home

Billing and Payment

Manage Account

Technical Support

Features and Settings

Plans and Services

New Customer

Support Videos


Live Chat Support
Helpful person waiting to chat with you

What do I need to get service with Vonage?

In order to use Vonage service, you will need the following:
  • A Broadband Ethernet connection such as Cable or DSL through an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
  • A billing and shipping address in the US or Puerto Rico.
  • A Vonage phone adapter.
    NOTE: You may also choose from several types of phone adapters that we offer which will be shipped directly to you, or you may purchase a Vonage-enabled adapter directly from a retailer. Click here to find a Retail Store near you.
  • Any touch-tone phone. It can be either a corded or cordless phone.
Did this article answer your question?
Need additional assistance? Contact Us