Annual Prepay Plans
When you choose an Annual Prepay Plan, the cost for your calling plan is discounted because you are paying for your calling plan, plus some taxes and fees, a year in advance. Other charges that are not included in your annual billing are deducted from your payment method when a minimum of $5.00 is accrued. The Annual Prepay Plan renews automatically each year and you are notified by email 30 days before renewal.
Currently, Annual Prepay is available for the Vonage World calling plan only.
For answers to the most common questions on this topic, see Annual Prepay Plan FAQs.
- If you are new to Vonage, contact us to sign up for an Annual Prepay Plan.
- If you are a current Vonage residential subscriber, you can change to Vonage World Annual Prepay in your Online Account.
- If you are a current Vonage business subscriber and you want to change to Vonage World Annual Prepay, you need to contact us to make that change.
Your initial cost for your calling plan, including taxes and fees, is charged to your payment method on the day you sign up. You may have other taxes and fees imposed by your state that are not included in your annual billing, such as the State E911 Fee. Generally, if you have no other usage or services on your account, these costs are collected when a minimum of $5 is accrued. Other charges, such as an additional Fax Line or usage that is not included in your calling plan are deducted monthly.
Annual charges include:
Other charges may include:
- State E911 and other state taxes and fees (see Tax Summary by State)
- International usage that is not included in your calling plan
- Services, such as a Fax Line or Virtual Number
- Taxes and fees for usage and services
The Annual Prepay Plan renews automatically each year and you are notified by email 30 days before renewal.
To opt of out the Annual Prepay Plan and move to a monthly calling plan, contact us within 45 days of renewal. If you attempt to opt out of the Annual Prepay Plan more than 45 days after renewal, you will not receive a credit or refund for unused service.